AVT-SARS-CoV-2 Kit for detection of mutations in the genome of SARS-CoV-2 virus ("Alpha" + "Delta"), 100 reactions
Catalog number: AVT-068
This kit is intended for clinical PCR diagnosis of coronavirus infection COVID-19. The kit allows in vitro detection of RNA sequences characteristic of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen in samples from the respiratory tract of the patient. The scope of the reagent kit includes in vitro diagnostics (IVD), epidemiological screening and research. Detection of viral RNA is performed by performing one-step PCR in real time with reverse transcription. For this purpose, the kit includes revertase of murine leukemia virus M-MLV and heat-resistant DNA polymerase Taq.
Passing time 1 h 15 min
- Reverse transcription and amplification occur in one step.
- Simultaneous detection of RNA sequences characteristic of strains "Alpha" and "Delta" coronavirus.
- The quality of kits in production is controlled by the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with DSTU EN ISO 13485.
- Significant speed of reaction, because the diagnosis, including the stage of RNA extraction, is carried out in two hours.
Compatibility with equipment
- CFX-96 (BioRad)
- RotorGene 6000 (Corbett) and Q (Quiagen)
- QuantStudio (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- ABI Prism 7500 (Applied Biosystems Inc.)
- Gentier96 Xi`an TianLong Science and Technology Co., Ltd